The SENSE SERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications.
The HF cabinets` asymmetric design allows for both FoH and monitor usage.
The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays.
In combination with latest amp-technology and the new LSM speaker management system the SENSE SERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
- Woofer: 15” AA PA1575, aluminum basket, 75mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm (1.75”) voicecoil on a 75°x50° CD horn
- Power Handling:
- Recommended input power: 300-600W an 8Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPLmax. 129dB Peak
- Freq. response (-3dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 42Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 75°x50°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 1800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x NL4 Speaker
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated, M10 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 430x678x370mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multifunctional case design
- Quadratic horn (rotatable)
- 75° x 50° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 15” MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.